· Checking yourself out requires the self-belief to face down the worries about your destination and trust that taking the time to develop skills, experiences and even new passions will guide you forward in your life.
Investigate or evaluate something or someone; observe carefully. For example, I don't know if you'll like the film; check it out yourself, or That man who's staring is probably just checking us out. .
· Sometimes the best way to say “just checking in” is to just come out and say it. In a polite or formal email, it’s often a good idea to let the person know the purpose of the message right away. Don’t pressure them to respond, but just give them the information that you’d like to .
· The Use of Check-Out in Ongoing Practice. Short and sweet often works for check-outs, particularly when you are in a short meeting. Once you get used to using check-in and check-out, meetings somehow don’t feel complete until you do a short round of check out. Simple questions targeted at what you are looking for at the end of the meeting.
· Word is bond, yeah. [Verse 1: Ice Cube] You better check yo' self before you wreck yo' self. 'Cause I'm bad for your health. I come real stealth. Dropping bombs on your moms. Fuck car alarms.
- My Buckets Got A Hole In It - Louis Armstrong And His All Stars* - Pasadena Concert 20 Juin 1956 (Vi